Student Loan Debt
You are not alone. Millions of Americans are struggling to pay their student loan debt. Student loan debt is now the second highest consumer debt—just behind mortgages and higher than auto loan debt and credit card debt.
Whether you’re dealing with delinquency, default, or a lawsuit has been filed against you, you have options. At the Wolff Law Firm, we’ll sit down with you in a free consultation and evaluate your options and take the time to answer all your questions.
At the Wolff Law Firm we can:
- Provide legal advice regarding your rights
- Represent your interests in with a student loan holder, student loan servicer, debt collection agency, or administrative body
- Help you resolve delinquencies or defaults, or to apply for a discharge
- Protect you from unfair or abusive conduct by debt collectors and other agencies
- Handle credit disputes
- Defend a collections lawsuit against you or sue schools or loan-related agencies for legal violations
- In rare cases, eliminate your student loan debt
Learn more about your student loan options by contacting us for a free in‑person or phone consultation today.